Ten(10) tubes works in perfect simmetry means five(5) per each channel.
Power supply combine vacuum tube rectification and double regulated stabilization realized with stabilotron tubes (plasma effect) and the last generation of solid state. Plasma power supply has very low and constant output impedance through a very wide frequency response.
Sound quality is totally independent against power supply instability, because all stages in preamplifier contain stabilisation.
Plasma Dual Mono Line Stage has superior sound characteristics.
|Frequency Response||0.25 Hz to 300 kHz - 3dB; 20 Hz to 20 kHz ± 0.04dB|
|Noise||< -104 dB "A" weighted @ 1V rms|
|Gain||10 dB(x3.2); Phase status: invert(180 degree)|
|THD & N||< 0.03 % 20 Hz to 20 kHz @ 1V rms|
|Input Impedance||> 20 kohms|
|Stereo Separation||> 100 dB @ 1 kHz|
|Tube Complement||4 x 6N30P-DR(6N6P); 2 x OD 3; 2 x EZ80 & 2 x 6N2P-EV|
|Output Impedance||< 300 ohms @ 1 kHz|
|Power Requirements||110 VAC or 220 VAC @ 50 to 60 Hz, max. 100 VA|
|Dimensions||19" (483 mm) wide x 18" (455 mm) deep x 5.7" (145 mm) high|
|NET Weight||approx. 31 lbs. (14 kg) unpacked|
|TOTAL Weight||approx. 53 lbs. (24 kg) packed|
- full dual mono construction with 10 tubes(5 for each channel)
- zero feedback design
- all triode pure class A configuration
- double regulated, hybrid output high precision power supply
- high current super tube 6N6P/6N30P-DR double triode (military grade), long life over 10 000 hours
- plasma effect are used for stabilization in power supply realized with OD 3 tube (new old stock)
- vacuum tube power supply rectification with EZ80 tube
- all polypropylene capacitors in power supply
- two low density silent transformers custom made for NAT
- soft start operate
- infrared remote control made from solid block of aluminum
- hard wired in power supply
- gold plated teflon insulated RCA jacks
- hand assembled all aluminum modulated chassis
- extensively used computer numeric control machines (CNC)
Design features are subject of change without notice