Specially designed hand wounded output transformers improve frequency bandwidth, over standard construction.
Frequency response of our Mono Blocks Se 1 from 9 Hz to 60 kHz is extremely linear without any sub resonance region.
Se1 has automatic bias circuit means current trough output tube(211) is always the same. There is no need for any type of adjustment.
Sound quality is totally independent against power supply instability, because all stages in amplifier have stabilization.
These Mono Blocks require sensitively loudspeaker (over 90dB / 2.83V / 1m @ 8 ohms), but with some of the single ended "friendly" loudspeaker Se 1 will bring you great sonic pleasure that only real single ended triode virtues can do.
|Type||Single Ended Class "A"|
|Power Output||30 Watts @ 1 kHz 8 ohms taps|
|Frequency Response||5 Hz to 50 kHz @ 8 ohms taps|
|Input Impedance||100 kohms parallel with 100pF|
|Input Sensitivity||1 V RMS for 35 Watts Output @ zero feedback|
|Rise Time||5.0 microseconds|
|Noise||108 dB below rated output "A" weighted|
|Tube Complement||1 x 6N2P-EV, 1 x 6N6P & 1 x 211 per block|
|Power Requirement||220 to 240(110 to 120) VAC @ 50 to 60 Hz, 180 VA max.|
|Dimensions||11.8" (300 mm) wide x 20.4" (520 mm) deep x 10.2" (260 mm) high|
|NET Weight||approx. 60 lbs. (25 kg) unpacked / per piece|
|TOTAL Weight||approx. 154 lbs. (70 kg) packed in two wooden box|
- single ended type
- mono block concept
- absolute zero feedback with ultra low feedback option
- pure class "A"
- all triode configuration
- short signal path
- no coupling capacitor from input to output
- no interstage transformer
- direct heated 211 triode output tube
- absolute zero feedback or ultra low feedback option
- hand wound output transformer (custom design for NAT)
- torodial low density power transformer (custom design for NAT)
- regulated power supply for all stages
- automatic bias control for output tubes
- soft start operate to improve long term stability
- WBT output connectors
- hand assembled all aluminum modulated chassis
- 10mm thick aluminum front panel (standard black finish, optional silver)
- extensively used computer numeric control machines (CNC)
Specifications are subject of change without notice