Battery supply is used for the military grade ultra low noise nuvistor 6S51-B & 6S53N-B triodes with approximately 20 000h of life time as well as for the output controled high current tube-6S19P-V all by military and N.O.S. type.
System of battery charging is full automatic.
AC voltage (for filament, battery charging and logic) is filtered by separate encapsulated and shielded power line conditioner.
Low output types of MC cartridges are boosted by the premium with dual gain possibility amorphous step-up transformer.
Passive RIAA equalization is applied regarding the philosophy of zero feedback concept. Signal-to-noise ratio is impressive (over 90dB), partly thanks to battery supply.
With output impedance of around 500 ohms Signature Phono may easy drive any interconnect cable at reasonable length.
High quality gold plated teflon isolated connectors, both input and output are used in phono stage.
Each Signature Phono preamplifier is hand crafted device with burn in test period of 100 hours.
Again, Signature Phono Vacuum RIAA confirm original innovative approach of NAT globally.
|Frequency Response||5 Hz to 100 kHz|
|Noise||< -90 dB "A" weighted|
|Gain||38 dB MM & MC HIGH + 20 dB MC HIGH+6db MC LOW(TOTAL 64 dB)|
|RIAA Accuracy||± 0.1 dB|
|Channel Unbalance||< 0.1 dB|
|THD & N||< 0.2 %|
|Input Impedance||up to 1000 ohms for MC LOW & 47 kohms for MM & MC HIGH|
|Stereo Separation||> 96 dB @ 10 kHz|
|Tube Complement||2 x 6S19P-V (N.O.S.) + 8 x nuvistor triode (10 in total)|
|Phase Status||(non inverted) 0 degree|
|Output Impedance||< 600 ohms @ 1kHz|
|Power Requirements||100 VAC to 240 VAC @ 50 to 60 Hz, max. 90 VA|
|Dimensions||19" (483 mm) wide x 22" (560 mm) deep x 5.7" (145 mm) high|
|NET Weight||approx. 60 lbs. (27 kg) unpacked|
|TOTAL Weight||approx. 95 lbs. (43 kg) packed in wooden box|
- vacum based inverse RIAA network-original approach by NAT
- apsolute zero feedback
- pure class "A"
- triode based configuration
- battery powered supply
- 10 (ten) vacuum tube based phono stage
- military grade nuvistor triode (N.O.S.) vacuum tubes-up to 20.000h of lifetime
- military grade high current triode output 6S19P-V (N.O.S.) vacuum tubes
- premium amorphous input step-up transformers (with dual gain possibility)
- low density low capacitanceadditional separate power transformer
- full automatic battery charge
- soft start operate
- teflon insulated RCA input & output connectors
- gold plated sockets
- hand assembled all modulated chassis
- anodised 0.6"(15mm) thick aluminum front panel
- extensively used computer numeric control machines (CNC)
Specifications are subject of change without notice