Battery supply is used for the military grade ultra low noise 6N23P-EV triodes with approximately 10 000h of life time. These triodes are totally replaceable with any type of 6DJ8, E88CC but are very best among them.
System of battery charging is full automatic.
AC voltage (for filament, battery charging and logic) is filtered by input encapsulated and shielded RFI power line filter.
Low output types of MC cartridges are boosted by the premium Jensen step-up transformer.
Passive RIAA equalization is applied regarding the philosophy of zero feedback concept. Signal-to-noise ratio is impressive (over 90dB), partly thanks to battery supply.
With output impedance of around 700 ohms Signature Phono may easy drive any interconnect cable at reasonable length. Input resistance and capacitance may be adjusted in many steps by DIP switches on rear preamplifier's panel to match cartridge impedance.
High quality gold plated teflon isolated connectors, both input and output are used in phono stage.
Each Signature Phono preamplifier is hand crafted device with burn in test period of 100 hours.
Again, Signature Phono confirm original innovative approach of NAT globally.
|Frequency Response||5 Hz to 100 kHz|
|Noise||< -90 dB "A" weighted|
|Gain||40 dB MM & MC HIGH + 20 dB MC LOW (TOTAL 60 dB)|
|RIAA Accuracy||± 0.2 dB; +0dB/-0.4dB|
|Channel Unbalance||< 0.05 dB|
|THD & N||< 0.1 %|
|Input Impedance||up to 1000 ohms for MC LOW & variable from 10 ohms to 47 kohms for MM & MC HIGH|
|Stereo Separation||> 96 dB @ 10 kHz|
|Tube Complement||6 x 6N23P-EV military grade (identical to any E88CC)|
|Phase Status||(non inverted) 0 degree|
|Output Impedance||< 750 ohms @ 1kHz|
|Power Requirements||100 VAC to 240 VAC @ 50 to 60 Hz, max. 90 VA|
|Dimensions||19" (483 mm) wide x 22" (560 mm) deep x 5.7" (145 mm) high|
|NET Weight||approx. 60 lbs. (27 kg) unpacked|
|TOTAL Weight||approx. 95 lbs. (43 kg) packed in wooden box|
- absolute zero feedback
- single ended pure class "A"
- 6 (six) all vacuum tube phono stage
- low noise military grade double triode 6N23P-EV vacuum tubes
- premium Jensen step-up transformer for MC input
- input resistance can be adjust in 44 steps
- input capacitance for MM & MC HIGH input can be adjust in 3 steps
- battery power supply for anode voltage
- full automatic battery charge
- soft start operate
- gold plated teflon insulated RCA jacks
- gold plated sockets
- hand assembled all aluminum modulated chassis
- engraved 1/2" thick aluminum front panel (standard black finish, optional silver)
- extensively used computer numeric control machines (CNC)
Specifications are subject of change without notice