Both packs of active devices are of high grade and have high reliability.
Hand crafted wide-bandwidth output transformer (custom designed for NAT ) is used in this unit.
Open bandwidth is from 1Hz – 400.000Hz. That is extremely excellent for high direct current single ended transformer coupled operation mode. Even the square wave response is perfect that indicate extremely quality amplification. Output has separate selectable tap for single ended and balanced operation!
By specific technical approach mention output amorphous core transformer in combination with special selected fets and vacuum tube support may drive easy any type of interconnect even very long length cable.
Zero feedback concept is well known also as the best solution for purity of sound reproduction without negative influence from feedback circuit. Also there is no any capacitor on direct or indirect signal path.
Attenuation is based on high reliability relay (pure silver with gold plated contacts) network that is computer controlled – there is 96 position of attenuation and always is only one (single) laboratory grade resistor on signal path.
Magnetic is equipped with remote control unit made from solid block of aluminum.
Power supply section also speak for itself. High capacity (approx. 500.000 uF of capacitance) supply is used as the best solution for low voltage power supply section. There is energy more then 550 joules, higher then in most power amplifier!
It is true dual mono construction - totally separate one channel from another.
There is separate voltage regulators also for all additional (for non signal path) stages.
On such a way sound quality is totally independent from line voltage instability and influence of wide variety noise that could be coupled across.
There is a built-in measurement for total hours of preamplifier accumulated work (tube duration) that is presented by led diodes universal meter (led indicator on front panel).
Quality of electronic material that is used inside Magnetic is on high level - special selected fet by industrial standard , 0.1% Vishay resistors, high quality transformer core, electrolytic capacitors of very high capacitance, gold plated teflon isolated connectors, pure silver input wiring…
Line stage works properly at all world wide AC line voltage from 100 – 250 VAC, 50-60Hz (set in factory).
|Type||Zero Feedback Hybrid|
|Operation||Pure Single-ended (RCA) or Pure balanced (XLR)|
|Frequency Response||2 to 150 kHz, -3 dB; 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0,1dB|
|Noise||100 dB IHF reference to 1V|
|Gain||16 dB (X 6.5) & 12dB (X 4) RCA or XLR output; select on rear panel|
|THD & N||<0.06 %|
|Input Impedance||>20 kohms @ balanced (XLR) input|
|Output Impedance||<200 ohms–RCA or XLR output|
|Stereo Separation||>95 dB @ 10 kHz|
|Polarity Status||Invert phase (180 degree)|
|Power Requirements||100VAC to 240VAC (50 to 60 Hz), max. 20 VA|
|Dimensions||19" (483 mm) wide ´ 16” (400 mm) deep ´ 7.1" (180 mm) high|
|NET Weight||Approx. 88 lbs (30 kg) unpacked|
|TOTAL Weight||Approx. 110 lbs (50 kg) total with transport wooden box|
- transformer coupled circuit (without any capacitor on direct or indirect signal path)
- zero feedback circuit
- approx. 500.000uF of capacitance in analog power supply section
- pure dual mono construction
- custom designed ultimate wide-bandwidth amorphous core output transformers (with perfect square wave response)
- precise selected high performance j-fet device per chanel
- two vacuum tubes of N.O.S. (new old stock) grade-booster PY88 type
- separate transformator-conditioner for digital control and analog supply
- relay network attenuation (shunt type realised with 56 relays)
- remote control made from solid block of aluminum
- all modulated chassis
- front panel made from 15mm thick aluminum material
- built-in measurement for total working hours of line stage
- teflon insulated gold plated connectors
- gain adjustment (positioned of rear panel)
Specifications are subject of change without notice